Are you interested in my skills and presentation of my work?
You will find them in the work section.
Born in Prague in 1991, I attended a university or two (with BSc. in Ecology and Environmental protection). Throughout my studies I gained extensive professional experience in various positions and fields (with focus on science, education and environmental protection) and realized several large-scale projects.
Institute of Physics, The Czech Academy of Scienceswww.fzu.cz
Science Secretary Assistant ⚫ since August 2015
DTP of promotional materials, translations of technical and scientific texts, web content updates, data preparation for annual reports, grant applications and institutional assessments.
Wikimedia Czech Republicwww.wikimedia.cz
Grant Administrator ⚫ since February 2014
Administration of grant systems for Wikipedia development; more than 65 000 € over years. Deadline supervising, communication with Board and members, processing of accounting documents.
Editor ⚫ since 2013
Writing and editing of text and articles, typesetting and graphic work (DTP), dealings with authors.
Observatory and Planetarium of Praguewww.observatory.cz
Guide/Research worker ⚫ 2009 – 2013
Lectures in Czech and English for public, manipulation with observational instruments (telescopes, paralactic mount, CCD camera), managing public observations and astronomical measeruments, data processing.
Research and popularization of light pollution
Think Big Programme ⚫ March 2011 – October 2013
- establishment of Dark-Sky Park Beskydy (11 municipalities, 300 km2), organization of seminars and meetings with municipalities and Administrations of protected areas, talks and lectures for public, expositions and field research
- project administration, accountancy, web maintenance
- financially supported by ThinkBig programme for young people of Telefonica Foundation with 11 500 € (298 000 CZK)
- courses attended within the programme: Press and Media Training, Conflict Situations Solving, First Aid Basics, Effective Communication, Assertive Negotiation
Wiki Loves Monuments
AVAST Foundation, Wikimedia CZ ⚫ May 2014 – January 2015
- Planning, fundraising and realization of the Czech part of Wiki Loves Monuments (Wiki miluje památky) worldwide photo contest.
- Grant writing and administration, article writing, press releases, social media communication, team coordination, communication with partners and participants.
- financially supported by AVAST foundation with 1 800 € (50 000 CZK)
Czech Technical University
Informatics, bachelor study programme ⚫ since 2015
Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Science
Ecology and Environmental protection
Bachelor’s degree ⚫ 2011 – 2015
Thesis topic: Light pollution and protection of night environment in the Czech Republic (PDF, 15 MB)
Technische Universität Berlin
DAAD scholarship holder ⚫ 2014
Summer language school "Deutsch für Naturwissenschaft, Technik, Planen, Bauen und Umwelt" at level B2. Full scholarship from German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Gymnázium Jana Keplera, Prague
Graduated in 2011 in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English, Czech.